Tag: mature phone sex

Incest Phone Sex for the Whole Family

incest phone sex Incest phone sex calls make up 90% of my daily calls. The other 10% are guys with fetishes or cougar fantasies.  I got into this business because I needed an adult to talk to about my dirty family history. I was fucking my brother and my uncle before the Internet even existed. I was a school girl in the 70s growing up outside Washington DC in a small little house. I shared a bedroom with my brother who was two years older than me. Once I got tits, he was slapping the monkey right next to me. I gave his hand a break by letting him fuck me. I was his first; he was my first. I think because I had incest in my early life, it made me more likely to be a dirty mommy. My first husband didn’t want to play with his baby girls, nor did he want me playing with our baby boys. I tried to be good knowing he thought it was wrong, but once I found out he was banging his college intern, and not me, I had no choice but to seek comfort from my boys. I was in my sexual prime, but my husband thought I had become fat and unattractive. My boys thought I was the sexiest woman on the planet. They were happy to help their momma out.  I now know from doing mommy phone sex, just about any boy is willing to help his mommy out. My boys made me forget all about my cheating husband. In fact, I was enjoying my mother fuckers so much I kicked my philandering husband to the curb. I was getting fucked several times a day. Why did I need a husband? In fact, in hindsight having a cheating husband was the best thing to ever happen to my sex life. I have been fucking my offspring ever since. Two decades later, I’m sill fucking my boys. Just now I have their offspring to play with too. And no one is around to tell me family fucking is wrong.

mommy phone sex

Good Morning Sweetie

milf phone sexI must confess. My favorite part of the day is morning time. Waking up you a hot young woody every day of the week has this Mommy spoiled. And if I want to make it even more interesting I have him ask some of his buddies to stay the night. Then I know this Mommy will definitely get her daily fill up on protein. Of course I don’t let all of that perfectly good young cum go to waste. I personally milk each one of them with my mouth. Making sure to get every last drop of that cream. They love Mommy’s morning routine. You should see them line up along side of my bed. Practically arguing on who gets to feed Mommy first!